This is the work-for-fun of Peter Markowski
If you'd like to see my Portfolio, please visit:

Friday, October 28, 2011

MORE NEW PROJECTS IN PROGRESS...

So I decided to continue doing color keys, but with each new film I've had a different focus. So first, I started keying Bram Stoker's Dracula directed by the great Francis Ford Coppola. With this film, there's already so much rich imagery--really great old-school, in-camera effects; great theatrical lighting and color; and of course, dramatic scenes of Love, Good vs. Evil, Vampiric beasts and all that great Halloween-type spooky stuff. But I'm really trying to simplify and clarify the image, when and where I can, without getting too cartoony or rough:

Simultaneously, I'm working on keys from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Here, I'm trying for an all-out-stylized-cartoon style, as you can see from the first key where Willie Scott sings "Anything Goes", though I'm hoping to play around with the other compostions, color/lighting, and characters much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment